Chet Holmes was one of the best business and sales trainers I have read and or seen on video. He had an ability to get to the core of an issue and give his readers a clear path to success. This was obviously similar to the skills he used when working for Charlie Munger and succeeding during his entire career. Below are five questions he posed to business leaders and they are worth reading and thinking about.
5 Questions Companies Should Answer in Order to Compete
To stay ahead of the curve, businesses should ask the following questions:
1. What success have they had getting top-of-mind awareness?
2. How have they differentiated themselves from the rest of the pack?
3. How can they clear the clutter to get their message heard?
4. Do the old ROI measurements really work in today’s market?
5. Who and where is the true influencer today?
Click this link to read the rest of the article was is full of insights.